Wednesday, February 21, 2007

And the Blogging Continues......

So far I'm loving this blogging thing! I've had rave reviews from you (thanks for humoring me) and I'm probably not annoying family and friends as much as I now have another outlet for everything that comes into my mind.
Which brings to mind my need to confess my latest obssession. My name is Kimberly and I'm addicted to Law & Order. I'm not quite sure how this happened and I'm fairly certain I somehow was the last person in the free world to realize that it's a good show and on tv EVERYDAY! This is what I love and simultaneously hate about this show. If you want to watch it's on, if you want to get things done, you can't, it's on. A few weeks ago I was home for several days recovering from a little foot surgery (sexy, I know) and I felt compelled to watch any and every episode of L&O that was on - I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. I'm hoping this is just a phase and soon I'll grow tired of it (it's actually on in the background right now and you bet your pants that I'm watching it as soon as I finish this up) but I worry that the phase will last while because there are something like 800 episodes and I don't even think I've reached the 100 mark yet. I'll keep you posted on this and hopefully I'll kick the habit soon. In meantime............ dun dun dun duuuuuuuun........ dun, dun .......... dun, dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuuuun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KB:

This blog is fabulous. Thanks for the tip on L&O - now I know what to get you for your next birthday :)

Love,
Kelli