Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Can't Help, I Still Like Lindsay

So I feel remiss in saying this but I still like Lindsay Lohan. I have no use for Paris, Nicole, any of those others but for some reason I don't totally laugh at the 20 year old party machine. Yes, she is a big cokehead and is in rehab for the second time in 5 five months but hey come on she is still only 20 years old and that is young. Being 20 you naturally can get into plenty of trouble, but take her case she has unlimited access to cash any everything and anything, I got into plenty of stupid situations when I was 20 in Valparaiso, Indiana and the only access I had was to copious amounts of Bud Light. So while I am fully aware that I'm buying into the celebrity machine on this one, I still can't help but feel for her a little because bottom line when you're 20 you're an idiot - so when every temptation is thrown in your face it just makes it all the easier. But I still think Paris and Jessica Simpson are awful so give me some credit !

No comments: