Tuesday, May 1, 2007

What's Her Secret ?

So I had this thought pop, unprompted into my brain the other day "why has Paris Hilton not been in rehab yet?" - while it's probably disturbing that these are the random thoughts I have (although understandable given all my celebrity gossip reading), think about, I have a valid question here! This is the girl who made a sex tape that everyone in the free world has seen, has dated every starlet's ex-boyfriend, has been pulled over by the cops how many times, is in a fight with every famous female under 25 at some in time - and yet she is not the one who's been in rehab.
It's especially odd these days when going to rehab is apparently in vogue - so shouldn't she have gone already at least to remain fashionable ? So I think the real question is, is Paris more together than we actually think she is (scary!) or is she such a mess and so wealthy that she can avoid rehab indefinitely ? I have no good answer to this, but I'm inclined to believe the former - and what a world we live in if Paris actually deserves more credit thank we think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Rehab is for people with problems.