Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Question for Dr. Nunes

I am so over winter, I sound like a broken record but I AM! Next week I head to Miami for some work and some fun and while I have a fear of not being tan, thin or owning enough white clothing to mingle in Miami that will not stop me!! I'll be sure to share all my pasty exploits after I get back.

A question that came to mind today, per a conversation with my new mommy friend (but trust me not a cute, cuddly, baby question) do you think you could fake out your OBGYN and tell them you've had 3 kids when you've had none or can their all seeing eye detect that? I want the new mom to ask but I don't think she will - guess I'll have to wait for an answer on this one until October!

And I know, I know some of my Oscar picks were wrong but honestly at this point who cares - they were sooooooooooo boring, and this coming from an Oscar extreme fan (hmm what's the equivalent of dressing like an Oscar super fan? Do I wear an evening gown and updo while sitting on the couch??) something to consider for next year................

No comments: